22 October, 2013

Mood....

It has been raining for the past 2 days... we are back in cold & wet Spring this week!...

Before I go on.... I have one happy news to share... Yippeee.... I am one of the honorable gnomes for Lawnscaping Challenge #67.... Thank you so much!!!! ....how can I not be happy!!!! 
 By far ... this year ..hardly any recognition!.... 
I do feeling discourage at times... but oh well... it is what it is eh...

And today is one of those days when I really feel totally discourage!.... "Like seriously!" so with my sombre mood I created a selfie layout!... and NOT linking or playing on any challenge blog!
Using Carta Bella Hello Again Collection Kit
Some closed up
Okay enough of the "moody"

I'm playing along with Little Tangles Challenge #23 : Sketch   
based on the sketch...
 I have created not one but two cards... both cards were created in less than an hour!..
 I don't quite like the 1st one!....
2nd Card... much better I think.... And I am linking this over 
Neat & Tangled Stamps: Swirly Twirly Tag & Sparkle & Shine

And Thank you so much for all your love and sweet comments...
it means the world to me.... hugs...xoxo


P/S: Don't forget to play with US over @ LESSology Challenge #30: Kitchen Raid

17 comments:

~amy~ said...

Check out all the goodness over here!

Congrats on the Lawnscaping shout out!

Love the selfie layout! So much fun!

I adore today's cards...both are adorable but I love me some sequins!!

Ella Swan said...

So much cuteness here!!Sorry you are feeling down - you are talented & creating beautiful things for your family so cheery up!! xoxo

Tone-Lill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tone-Lill said...

Wow Lynnda both LO and cards are amazing and I love that Photo of you with Minnie Mouse. Hopfully this photo will cheer you up a bit when looking at it :)
Congrats on your recognition :) :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the recognition my friend!!! You totally deserve it! I love love love love love your projects today!! They are GORGEOUS!!! I always loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors you use!! You are AMAZING!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fantastic creations! I love the fun layout as much as your sweet cards!

maria f. said...

Fabulous idea to use that little birdie off the edge on your card. And in the thumbnail I didn't even catch the sequin row. Great touch. Hope it stopped raining. We've got it today!

yyam said...

These are so bright and happy.
You are really great at mixing colours and patterns. :)

Lizzy Hill said...

BIG CONGRATS!!! Your cards simply ROCK....hope you felt better after making that page....it looked like a really happy time....I Guess we all go through moodiness at times, eh??:):)And you've got big changes happening..even not working is a BIG change....anyways, keep scrapping, cos I LOOOOVE coming by looking:): And THANKS for the 'love' re my Scrap365 gig...I'm thrilled:):)

Eila Sandberg said...

Chiming in with Lizzy H - we all have our ups and downs and that's how life is. Without the downs we wouldn't appreciate the ups, right? Your work always makes me happy, think about how much you cheer up every single person who pops by for some sunshine. You are the cutest gnome I know Lynnda! xoxoxo

katslittlepassion said...

Congratulations!!!
Layout is just awesome! I love the doily and the picture awww sweet!!
and cards, simple but so nice looking!!! :)

Hugs

lisa said...

Babe, sorry you are feeling down
: (
You don't sound your usual chirpy self. You deserve that recognition. You ROCK!!!
I always love visiting your blog.
Cute LO. I love Minnie Mouse. Always a good pick me up.
I love the LO below too seeing the step by step process. Cool.
I hope you are feeling better and I hear you on the rain. We've had it since Sunday : (
Hugs xxx

June Houck said...

Fun Minnie LO and I do like BOTH of your cards, Lynnda. The chalkboard effect on the first one is quite striking and the sequins really shine. The line of sequins on the second is fun and fabulous :)

Ros Crawford said...

I love both those cards ,,, especially the first one! Lovely LO!

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear your feel a little bit discouraged. I am sure it is your hormone messing with you, because your work here is amazing. I LOVE your LO and both cards are awesome my friend.

Hugs~

Charlene B. said...

I love both cards! You did a fabulous job, Lynnda.
Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles

sandi said...

Fabulous creations!!!!!!! LOVE all of them! Your lo is sooooooooo sweet! Makes you smile just looking at it!