06 February, 2012

Monday... & Routine...

Hello...

Hows your Monday?...
Mine when pretty well... The usual...
[Today I'm sharing my routine-Monday to Friday!] Okay ..
Rush home to pick up Matin[after school care]... - prepare dinner for Matin and DH - make sure Matin had his shower and clean - then quickly hop on to my elliptical machine for 30 minutes... by the time I'm done - usually both Matin and DH are ready for dinner - once dinner finished - its time for Matin to do an hour revision - when his done - Usually I will allow Matin to have his "me" time before he goes to bed - whilst I go and have my shower - by the time I'm done - hes ready to bed - read him a book - [nah now he will read me a book] Yup he is 7 ..but he still insists me to accompany him ..until he fell asleep!!!...then I'm off to watch tally or to get crafty....

Okay now its your turn to share your routine with me... if you're willing... he hehe

Like I mentioned before... I'm so into cards now... {{High Five Yvonne!!!}}
this card was inspired by CardPatterns Sketch 151...
And here is my interpretation

PP: OA
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Silly Valentine

The usual... - Don't forget to join me and the rest over at Scrapbookers Anonymous...
For February Challenge...- Use at 3 hearts and some stitches on your layout, card, mixed media, altered art...etc.. POP over...


Thank you so much ladies... all your love and sweet comments...it means the world to me...hugs...xoxo

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the ribbon and that flower!! And hehehehehehe.... my routine is close to yours... except I shower in the AM! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):)

FiKenward said...

Thanks for sharing, however what did you do before school finished...lol or is that reveal later in the week. Sweet cards as well.

~amy~ said...

CUTE card!!!!!

Let's see...I'm usually up by 3 am...

Ros said...

Well I'm loving your cards girlie ... have a great day!

cnelson said...

Bright, happy and FABULOUS!! LOVE!

Unknown said...

What cute card.. so bright and happy.. I love it. WOW!! sounds like you have one busy schedule.. I don't know how you get any crafting time in!! But I sure am glad that you do!

Hugs, Linda

Dora said...

I love this card love those papers!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Cute card!!!

Lea said...

Beautiful! Love the colors, especially the purple button. And I love the mix of stripes and gingham!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute and pretty all in one!!!!

Ella Swan said...

This is so lovely and bright!! Hope your crazy week has slowed down a bit!

Creations by Shirl said...

love it, it's such a happy card....great layout and pretty big bow...
BTW - I like your new profile pic you look much happier... he,he!

whoistracy said...

This is just so sweet! Love the yellow & red combo. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!