12 April, 2011

2??? ...LOL...

Ola.... New Blog Challenge on the Block... !!!...This layout was inspired by Once a Upon...A Sketch... It's their 1st challenge... so I wouldn't want to miss the chance... To see the revealed sketch please hop over HERE...I used the sketch and the journaling criteria(handwritten 25 words or more)... to create my altered Old record.... to pair up the other one that I've created couple of days ago....

All items used are from myscrapbook Nook April Kit(Echo Park - for the record) ...I love the April kit... I made couples...already!!! YAY...Others are like mylittleyellowbicycle pins, ElleStudio Diecut Journal(courtesy from MEL), Spellbinders Standard Circle and Twine...

And this card was inspired by CardPatterns Sketch 110...
 
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Tsukineko Black Ink and Tim Holtz Walnut Distressed Ink
Others: Twine and Spellbinders Lacey

Don't forget to play along with ME over at Scrapbookers Anonymous...APRIL challenge ~ ...TO USE EYELETS ...And YES...Scrapbookers Anonymous is calling for more DT to join US as well so please pop over HERE for more details...It's really a fun team and no fuss at all...all about FUN and creating using your STASH... :wink....

Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!

25 comments:

Irma said...

Gorgeous work! Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon a Sketch!

~amy~ said...

Check you out sista!!! Love everything...and woot woot on your oh-so-cute card!!!!!!!!! I have that stamp and need to ink it up...thanks for inspiring me:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! I love love love love the new record and that card Lynnda!!!! You are rockin' that line!! WOW WOW WOW!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn Olson said...

Super cute layout!! Those papers are great...wowsers! Lynnda, you know I LOVE the card--so fun and colorful!

Lea said...

Love your record! Especially how you framed out that great photo! Cute card! Love that cupcake!

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey sis. Ur getting so good with the cards!! Oohhh seriously i heart it a lot!! n fab altered record too. I love those pp's! Matin is so cute!!!! :))))

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO.. love the circular shape.. looked very holistic, fun.. and fab!
Check out your card.. Love the bold colours and cupcake :D
hugs..

Heather Rogers said...

You know I am a card girl, this is so cute, Lynnda. BUT, you sure rock those layouts. :)
Hugs~

Rosa said...

Oh babe, luv your altered record & card. Its gorgeous. Perhaps U can compile the altered record and make it into a mini album kinda thing. Me likey!

Blossom inch said...

oh gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous one you did with the vinyl. Now you have a pair and love all the papers.
That card is so nice, you are so good at making card too...

Thanks for sharing and looking for more...


Hugs

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hi Lynda!! WOW girl ...this is absolutely amazing. How clever is this? I LOVE YOUR TAKE on the challenge and the sketch. Fantastic work..keep it coming. LOVED the April kit as well :o)! Thanks for joining us at Once Upon A...Sketch. Take care, NAdia.

P.S..almost forgot..LOVE your card too :o)

Unknown said...

Another wonderful LO my friend.. And I just love that card.. So glad I stopped by to see your creations..

Hope you have a great week..
Hugs, Linda

Sarah said...

I love your record layout! It's beautiful! The picture of you and Matin is sooo sweet! I absolutely LOVE your card too! those papers are fabulous!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fantastic record layout!!! That is awesome! "For the Record" and using a record! Genius!!! I also love your card heaps - you are so clever!!!

Dora said...

WOW WOW WOW...and again a WOW!
This is wonderful, not only the record lol..but I love the pictures, the details, the colors...great way to start my day!

Mazlina said...

lynda... i love the black background.. makes everything pops!!! and the card also very nice laaaaaa...yummyyy :))

Ros said...

Great work again Lynnda ... hope you have a lovely day

Rossella said...

This circles layouts are absolutely beautiful!!! Thank for share this and for play with us on Once Upon A Sketch! I'm your new follower!

whoistracy said...

What a fun layout! Love your card, too. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!

Unknown said...

WOW....these are gorgeous! Well-done! ~Gerry~

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely fun! Love them both!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hey babe!! Did I miss this? Oh my, these are really gorgeous, Lynnda!! Love them!! And especially the card... that's PERFECT!! Love all the colors here.. Take care.. I am going to have an extended weekend. I'll see you next wk ok :)))

NinaB said...

Wow, both projects are beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

FiKenward said...

Great idea altering the record this turned out lovely. Loving the card designs as well as the colors you used. Beautiful.

Jaime Lee said...

I really love your altered record layout. I love the card too...loving the color and it is indeed beautiful!