20 July, 2010

Sketchy Thursday 7.15 & The Studio

Personally I think this is no great effort... to be honest there is no embellishments used(coincidence i stumble on the studio blog challenge which required no embellishments used..perfect then..so i decided to join for the first time!)... just cut papers....telling myself if I can or have the time I would want to do at least one card or one LO each night... HAH!... Funny.... whatever....

The story is... 21 march 2009...11 days after my birthday... it was a nice and beautiful day!!... i remembered... hot but cool breeze....so it was fresh.... perfect for picnic and walk at the Botanical Garden... we had a ball!!...Anyway March is my favourite month!!!... why ?? my birthday!!! though i will be 36 for the next coming year...so not look forward!!!!

Here we go....
Papers: October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket & Sassafras
Others: MS Loops Edger Punch, Doodlebug Designs Alpha Stickers & Little Yellow Bicycle Journal Lucky Me tag

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love seeing all you scrapbook pages... love this layout! ~Linda

Mel said...

I just love how you have used these gorgeous papers, your little one is super cute, I know Nate would love to play here. What date in March is your Birthday, mine is in March 26 and I will be 43, I cannot believe I have just written that number, I do not feel 43. I will come back later as I have noticed I have missed some of your posts, don't like missing posts. Love Melxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooo ADORABLE!!! I love love love love the photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the little monsters!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cindy Lee said...

Yay! More OA goodies!! Gal, you doesn't look 36 at all! By looking at your photos I thought you were in your 20's! Seriously! I always tell my friends that age is just a number :)

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

Gorgeous! You used some of my all time favorite products on this page, I love it.

yyam said...

He's so cute! Not using embellies will be sooooo tough for me! Love those OA papers!

Naddy said...

cute LO :) Love how you play with the different pp & photo arrangements :)

lisa said...

A lovely summery LO : )
Thanks for playing x

Anna said...

A great take on the challenge, I love the October Afternoon papers!

Jess said...

Fun LO! Love the little monsters!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely Lo and lovely DP, I just love the colors here! So pretty!

iza said...

great take lynnda.beautifully done!!

Nic said...

Great take on the challenge, thanks for playing along with us at the Studio :-)

Fabi Ormerod said...

Cool layout, tks for playing at The Studio ;) XX