16 May, 2010

CCCB - Week 4 Colors Challenge

I hate to miss my take on City Crafter Challenge ... The conditions for this take is the COLORS... I love pastel pink and pastel green... some of my favourites...besides the BLUE...

Heres my take...










































Papers: Grant Archival, American Crafts, K&Company

Others: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Fired Brick), Hero Arts Happy Birthday Stamp, KIMemories Epoxy Brads, Lace, Kaisercraft White Pearl, MS Large Butterfly Puncher & MS Dollie Puncher

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the different DP here, love that butterfly punch too, I have been struggling for a long while with this MS punch, to get or not to get, now I see how beautiful they are on you card, I MUST get it!
Thanks for being a familiar face at CCCB! We love seeing your entry each time.

Heather Rogers said...

Oh Lynnda, this is so soft and pretty! Love the butterflies and scalloped border at the bottom. :)

Thank you for joining us at CCCB again this week.

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

nice soft colours... lovely and girly...

Unknown said...

This is so soft and pretty! Your little butterflies add the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us over at the CCCB.