24 April, 2010

SIL 5th Blog Hop Challenge

Woohoo... I've been very productive... eh...No???... second challenge for LO... from SIL ..this time round... the challenge came from DT Nad...(sweet lady ... met her in person!)
... Circle ...Cerchio..circulo...teehee...
These 2 pictures were taken last year during my holiday in KL... I was indeed having such a lovely time...with my BFFs!!!

Papers: American Crafts, SEI, Cosmo Cricket & KI Memories
Others: Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist in Tiger Lily, Prima Marketing flowers, Kaisercraft Blings, KI Memories Epoxy Brad, MyLittleyellowbicycle Tablet Journal & numbers embellishmen from Spotlight
Oh yeah this is my 16th LO!!!

3 comments:

Naddy said...

pretty LO!! love the sweet colour you used... :) tq for participating!

yyam said...

Oh how fun! :) I love that your photos are cropped in circles too! :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Oh I love this layout!! Great idea to cut the photos into circle!! Yeah no worries bout adding the blog to ur list. Thanks for visiting my blog & playing along at SIL :)